Scholarships at Leeds University Business School
|Leeds University Business School Alumni Excellence Scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||Leeds University Business School Alumni Excellence Scholarship|
|Scholarship amount||10% tuition fee|
Value: 10% of tuition fees
Who is eligible: University of Leeds graduates who achieved a First Class award in their undergraduate degree. See below for full eligibility criteria.
How to apply
All eligible applicants with an offer for postgraduate study at the Business School will automatically be advised by our Admissions team.
Full eligibility criteria
University of Leeds graduates who achieved a First Class award in their undergraduate degree are eligible for this scholarship. See qualifying awards
Applicants who qualify for this scholarship are also entitled to receive the Leeds Alumni Bursary resulting in a total award of 20%. The scholarship is calculated based on the net fee remaining i.e. after other scholarships and awards have been deducted (the 10% alumni bursary and 10% alumni scholarship are added together and 20% is deducted from the net fee).
Fully funded students are not eligible for this scholarship.
add to favourites