1. We do our utmost to protect the privacy of our users through the appropriate use of secure technologies. This means:
2. We will respect your privacy. You will receive marketing emails from SI-UK only if you are voluntarily registered for our email newsletter. We will never share your email address with any third parties without your permission.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
4. We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
5. We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Any personal information provided to or gathered by SI-UK is controlled by SI-UK (the data controllers), whose registered office is at: SI-UK, 211-213 Regents Street, Mayfair, London W1B 4NF.
The information we gather from our clients help us to continually improve the way we deliver services to our clients and partners. This personal information may include: your name and contact information; date of birth; preferred communication methods; business name (in the case of a corporate partner/university) and business address; bank details and credit card details. We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your passport number, country of origin and your usage of the site.
We also collect the following information:
We use personal information to provide the services you request from SI-UK such as to facilitate: staff administration, administration of your application facilitate bookings of classes and appointments with our own or third party service providers and other transactions. We may also use the information to: advertise products and services, to process payments and maintain accounts and records. In addition, we use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
We may also use your details to send you newsletters and promotions, and to conduct online surveys or surveys by telephone, via email, telephone or post. We will also use the information in the course of collecting your student application fees and any other payments that may be due to us from you. If you apply for employment at SI-UK, we use the personal information you supply to process your job application.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Our site may include links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
The Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) gives you the right to access personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like to access your personal information contact us by email to email@example.com or by post to SI-UK, 211-213 Regents Street, Mayfair, London W1B 4NF.
My counsellor contacted me every day throughout the application process and helped me receive an unconditional offer. I am so grateful to SI-UK and will never forget them. I will study very hard as I feel this is the best reward I can give the whole team.
Maggie Kiwanuka Social Care at Canterbury Christ Church University